cyber and digital law
Proelium Law LLP combines its legal and investigative experience to provide clients with an extensive suite of capability in the world of cyber and digital law.
Cyber and digital law
what we do
We provide comprehensive solutions, advice on compliance and regulatory expertise in the legal aspects of operational and security matters relating to the use of data and data technology including:
- Data collections and data sets;
- Public records;
- Data derived from Social media;
- Open-source data;
- Deep and dark web data;
- Use of software for data gathering;
- Big data; and more.
We advise on:
- Cross-border data flow requirements, including Privacy Shield, EU Binding Corporate Rules and other solutions
- Cyber risk management
- Compliance with data protection authorities and sector specific regulators
- Protecting competitive advantage.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain are proving to be increasingly popular within the fintech world. This ‘currency of the future’, and the technology that it is created on, is a new and unexplored area of technology that is sparsely regulated and investigated from a legal point of view. We have been looking at this developing area ever since its emergence, and provide legal and technical advice within this sector.
- For more information on cryptocurrency – take a look at Cryptocurrency and Crypto Assets – Advice and Investigations.
Get In touCh
schedule a call
Give us a call or leave us a message, we will always make sure to call you back at a time suitable for you.
Drop us an email
We understand that sometimes an email is preferable. Send us an email with any queries and we will respond as soon as we can.