Proelium Law LLP | The UK’s foremost legal authority on high-risk jurisdictions and specialist risk services
Whilst we have a clear international focus for our clients, our UK-facing work is equally important. The UK remains a major service provider to the overseas markets across security, defence, international development and insurance.
Legal Advice and Assistance
WE PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF LAW…
- Corporate and commercial law
- Public and international law
- Criminal, regulatory and civil law
- Export licensing
- Litigation and litigation support
- Employment law
TO THE FOLLOWING SECTORS…
- Extractives (oil, gas and mining)
- INGO’s/NGO and commercial – international development sector
- Political risk and political violence insurers
- Cyber security and data management industries
- Manufacturers (of defence and security related equipment) and
- Private individuals
In these Places…
As a specialised law firm we draw on our own experiences of not only working in the UK, but also our time spent in the all of the world’s hot spots over the past 30 years. Notwithstanding providing our legal services in the UK, since starting the firm, we have sent our lawyers, consultants and advisors to Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Lebanon, Kurdistan, Nepal and Yemen to name but a few. Plus the usual more pleasant places.
in this way…
Unusually, we prefer to travel to you or on your behalf. Equally, you can meet us at our offices. Whether in the UK or elsewhere, we enjoy problem solving in difficult places and are comfortable in a suit and tie with or without a set of body armour. We also embrace technology and working over long distances we often use multi-media software to confidentially discuss your case. Whatever your needs are to obtain the right advice and assistance, we have a solution.