Proelium Law LLP | The UK’s foremost legal authority on high-risk jurisdictions and specialist risk services
We provide commercial services which are complementary to our legal practice, and that come from many decades of sensitive, specialist experience in international investigations and discreet governmental work.
Proelium Law is an Alternative Business Structure (or ABS). This means we are a law firm providing traditional legal advice in our areas of specialism alongside other complementary offerings. For instance, we also provide specialist investigations and information gathering services.
Increasingly companies are turning to law firms to investigate or recover their loses and assets, to protect their position, or to find that elusive information. Proelium Law offers exceptionally broad investigative and information gathering capability in both 1st world locations and the much more difficult countries to operate in ranging from numerous African states, to Syria to South America to Asia.
Whether establishing ground truth around the seizure of assets in war torn countries or navigating the complexities of money laundering or complex frauds involving commodities or cryptocurrency, consider Proelium Law as your first call for the investigation of complex and specialist cases. The more intractable the problem, the more likely we are to provide a result. Our capability comes from the skills of our lawyers, former law enforcement officers, intelligence and military specialists all with proven investigative experience from cross-border and financial crime to terrorist incidents to asset recovery. If you want to look at examples of our work, click here.
- Detail-oriented planning and management with tailored deliverables
- Discreet and scalable
- Fully led capability with an investigative plan and direction or a step by step approach – you set the pace
- Underpinned by our acute understanding of evidence
- Information that is usable as evidence, whether civil or criminal
- Combining the skills of our lawyers and investigators to shape litigation you may be considering or work with your legal advisors