Whilst we have a clear international focus for our clients, our UK-facing work is equally important. The UK remains a major service provider to the overseas markets across security, defence, international development and insurance.
LEGAL ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE
- Corporate and commercial law
- Public and international law
- Criminal, regulatory and civil law
- Export licensing
- Litigation and litigation support
- Employment law
To the following sectors:
- Extractives (oil, gas and mining)
- INGO’s/NGO and commercial – international development sector
- Political risk and political violence insurers
- Cybersecurity and data management industries
- Manufacturers (of defence and security-related equipment) and
- Private individuals
As a specialised law firm, we draw on our own experiences of not only working in the UK, but also our time spent in all of the world’s hot spots over the past 30 years. Notwithstanding providing our legal services in the UK, since starting the firm, we have sent our lawyers, consultants and advisors to Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Lebanon, Kurdistan, Nepal and Yemen to name but a few. Plus the usual more pleasant places.
We come to you
A law firm like no other
Whilst a commercial law firm specialising in high risk and complex jurisdictions is distinctive enough, we understand that the world is ever-evolving and have invested in the future.
We provide specialist and expert advice in developing matters such as cryptocurrency and big data. For more information, take a look at Cyber and Digital Law.