High-Risk Jurisdictions And Complex Environments
We view our overseas markets as being either High-Risk Jurisdictions, or Complex Environments. We classify high-risk jurisdictions as those that have ongoing conflict (which could be full scale internal or external armed conflict), a significant insurgency or terrorist campaign, or countries around which piracy is prevalent.
- Ongoing, volatile conflict which could be full scale (internal or external) armed conflict
- A significant insurgency or terrorist campaign
- A country around the coast of which piracy is prevalent
- Medium to high levels of political violence or a significant risk of it occuring
- Financial complexity such as being listed as one of the top corrupt counties on the Transparency International website
- Recent history of human rights abuses
- There is post conflict reconstruction efforts in place following a recent conflict in order to stabilise the country
- Significant cultural complexities that make business difficult
Get In touCh
schedule a call
Give us a call or leave us a message, we will always make sure to call you back at a time suitable for you.
Drop us an email
We understand that sometimes an email is preferable. Send us an email with any queries and we will respond as soon as we can.